Lärcheck is the perfect place for your children to jump about, play and explore the countryside.
Our guesthouse belongs to „Oberbrunnlehen“, a mountain farm which, for health reasons, we cannot run anymore, however, we let it for rent. During summer the tenant's cows are grazing in front of the house. Morli, our black cat, likes to sneak around the house. The neighbours’ donkeys and goats love to be petted. It is a real paradise for children and almost makes you feel like Heidi on her mountain pasture.
There is a special room for our guests – little and big ones alike - to guarantee „indoor-fun”, with e. g table tennis, darts, table soccer, fitness equipment and various games.
Children are encouraged to explore the area – and our mountains are an especially exciting place to be:
- Summer toboggan run Hochlenzer
- Summer toboggan run in Bad Dürrnberg
- Museum of Celtic Civilisation in Bad Dürrnberg
- Eagle Vivarium at Obersalzberg
- Tours for children through the national park, guided by rangers
- Fairy tale path at Aschauerweiher
- Rope climbing garden in Unterau, Strub, Anif and Schönau am Königssee
- Fairy tale and fun park in Ruhpolding and Marquartstein
- Zoo Hellbrunn, Salzburg
- Castle in Salzburg
- Natural History Museum in Salzburg (Haus der Natur)
- Castle Hohenwerfen with birds-of-prey show